Ecoply® Grooved Lining
Ecoply Grooved Lining is a cost-effective, high-appearance plywood panel with 'V' grooves running the length of the panel at 100mm centres. Ecoply Grooved Lining is designed for high-appearance interior linings (untreated panels) and sheltered exterior applications such as soffit linings (H3.1 LOSP treated panels).
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine.
- Sheet sizes: 2400/2700 mm x 1200 x 12 mm.
- Tongue and groove edge profile for easy installation.
- Available untreated or H3.1 LOSP treated.
- Low formaldehyde emission (E0).
- FSC™ certified (SCS-COC-001316) upon request.
- Classic Grade: Uncoated high appearance surface suitable for clear, stain and paint finishes.
Ecoply is manufactured under a third-party-audited quality control programme and is certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) as compliant with AS/NZS2269 Plywood Structural.
Available either untreated or H3.1 LOSP treated.
- Ecoply Grooved Lining features a tongue and groove profile on the long edge.