Ecoply™ Roofing is a specifically designed plywood panel used for rigid roofing overlay products, such as asphalt roof tiles and shingles.
Ecoply Roofing is designed for roofing overlays which can cope with open imperfections in the substrate face. For roofing products which require a smooth substrate such as flexible membranes, use Ecoply Flooring or Ecoply Structural Square Edge (CD grade).
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably grown NZ plantation pine
- DD surface grade- left unsanded for extra strength and grip for roofing installers
- Tongue & groove edge profile (long sheet edges) do not require support blocking, saving time and money
- Sheet thicknesses: 15 - 25mm
- Sheet dimensions: 2400 / 2700 × 1200mm
- F8 and F11 stress grades available - 15 mm supplied in F11 as standard for increased span capabilities
- Available untreated or H3.2 CCA treated
Compliance & Standards
Ecoply is manufactured under a third party audited quality control programme and is certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) as compliant with AS/NZS2269 Plywood Structural.
|Nominal Thickness (mm)||15||17|
(x 1200 mm width)
|Available either untreated or H3.2 CCA|
- Ecoply Roofing features a tongue and groove profile on the long edge
- Ecoply Roofing available in F8 and F11 stress grades (15 mm sold as F11 stress grade as standard)
Ecoply is New Zealand's leading brand of structural plywood. Information in this guide relates to Ecoply and Shadowclad structural properties and specifications for common structural plywood applications
CHH H3 CCA Treated Pine Plywood
Chemwatch- Material Safety Data Sheet
Formaldehyde Emission Certificate
FSC Certificate for Tokoroa Plywood Mill
Ecoply NZS2269 Compliance Certificate for Tokoroa Plywood Mill
Material Group Numbers for Radiata Pine Plywood tested to ISO 5660