Futurebuild® LVL hyJOIST®
hyJOIST® NZ-engineered I-Joists are cost-effective, lightweight I-Joists used in residential and commercial construction. Consisting of hySPAN Structural LVL flanges with a structural plywood web, hyJOIST NZ is strong, light and easy to install.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine.
- Consisting of structural LVL flanges and a structural plywood web connected using a type 'A' waterproof bond.
- Available in 8 section sizes and 3 different flange widths. This allows specifiers to maximise performance of a floor design in depth, span, load and cost. Provides greater design flexibility for cost-effective floor layouts.
- Long lengths of up to 13.2 metres.
- Available untreated or LOSP treated to H3.1.
- Lightweight: half the weight of equivalent conventional softwood joists.
- Easier installation of services within the floor space.
- Straight, uniform and dimensionally stable.
- Faster installation, less labour, and less skill required.
- Experienced engineering support.
- Stringent quality control – EWPAA certified.
- Available FSC® CoC Certified on request (Certificate Number: SCS-COC-001319).
hyJOIST NZ flanges are manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS4357. hyJOIST NZ is a product certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA), which is JAS-ANZ certified.
CHH Woodproducts NZ is committed to manufacturing innovative engineered building products. For quality assurance the hyJOIST range is manufactured with independent audit processes and product certification.
All hyJOIST is manufactured using a type ‘A’ bond with less than 0.3mg/l formaldehyde (equivalent to Super E0) emissions from the final product.
Untreated (UT) product may at times contain some glue line insecticide treatment which is used in product produced for the Australian market.
- Available in 600mm increments from 2.4m to 13.2m.
- A range of face- and top-mount joist hangers are available to fit the hyJOIST I-Joist range. Contact CHH Woodproducts for more information.