Futurebuild LVL - hyONE®
hyONE is ideally suited in applications where depth is restricted or when a solution is sought over a steel offering.
Features & Benefits
- Straight and true for ease of installation
- High strength, yet easy to handle
- Manufactured from sustainably grown NZ plantation pine
- Wood based product – use of structural wood stores carbon and helps reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- H3.1 LOSP treated
- Available FSC™ CoC Certified on request (Certificate Number: SCS-COC-001319)
Manufactured and properties evaluated in accordance with AS/NZS4357 Structural Laminated Veneer Lumber – totally compatible for engineering design in accordance with NZS3603:1993 Timber Structures Standard.
- Please contact CHH Woodproducts for available lengths
designIT is a software tool for all building practitioners for the design of CHH's Engineered Wood Products range and other selected materials for floor, roof and wall framing in houses and similar structures. Quick and simple to use yet deceptively powerful software, designIT is useful for the selection of beam sizes without the need for engineering knowledge or the exercise of professional engineering judgement.
Australia & New Zealand