Laserframe® Ceiling Batten
Laserframe® Ceiling Batten is a kiln-dried timber used as a substrate for fixing internal linings to the underside of trusses or rafters. It is available in solid or finger-jointed forms, at approximately 68mm × 35mm, which is suitable for most applications.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine.
- High temperature kiln-dried Radiata pine
- Service and technical support from CHH Woodproducts™.
- Fully supported by, and compliant with, NZ Standards.
- Available FSC® CoC Certified on request (Certificate Numbers: SCS-COC-001317, SCS-COC-00403 & SCS-COC-001321).
Ceiling Batten* products are fully supported by, and compliant with, the following New Zealand Standards:
- NZS3631 New Zealand Grading Rules
- NZS3640 Chemical Preservation of Round and Sawn Timber
- NZS3604 Timber Framed Buildings.
* Timber is sold as cut-off log and graded by the roof tile installer to ensure it is fit for prurpose.