Laserframe® is available in stress grades SG8 and SG10 verified to the requirements of NZS 3622, and treated to H1.2 and H3.2 Hazard Classes in accordance with NZS 3640. Pine framing has been used by generations of New Zealand builders and is the preferred framing material for residential applications. Laserframe renewable pine framing is grown in sustainably managed plantations. It is also available Forest Stewardship Council® Chain of Custody (FSC® CoC) certified on request. Every piece of Laserframe Structural Timber has been quality assured, graded and tested according to New Zealand Standards.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine.
- Machine stress graded for structural assurance.
- Service and technical support from CHH Woodproducts™.
- Fully supported by, and compliant with NZ Standards.
- Available FSC® CoC Certified on request (Certificate Numbers: SCS-COC-001317, SCS-COC-00403 & SCS-COC-001321).
Laserframe Structurally Graded timber is fully supported by, and compliant with, the following New Zealand Standards:
- NZS3603 Timber Structures Standard
- NZS3622 Verification of Timber Properties
- NZS3640 Chemical Preservation of Round and Sawn Timber
- NZS3604 Timber Framed Buildings.