Shadowclad® Ultra Groove
Shadowclad Ultra Groove combines the look and versatility of traditional Natural Shadowclad products with the time and cost saving benefits of a pre-primed cladding. The primer formulation creates a more consistent and dependable undercoat that's perfect for immediate on-site top coating. The Shadowclad Ultra Groove product features a 9mm wide, 5mm deep profile every 150mm across the sheet.
The product is suitable as an exterior cladding and is available in two treatment options: H3.1 LOSP or H3.2 CCA.
The primed product has a high 60-80 microns film build, and can be up to 2 to 3 times thicker than traditional wet primers.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine.
- Range of sheet sizes, profiles and finishes for wide design flexibility.
- Compliant with NZ Building Code and E2/ AS1 requirements.
- Vertical shiplap joints for easy and watertight installation.
- Low formaldehyde emission (E0).
- FSC® certified (SCS-COC-001316) upon request.
- Band-sawn sheet surface provides a compelling tactile finish.
- Shadowclad exterior cladding system includes a wide range of purpose designed exterior flashings.
- CHH Woodproducts™ installation guidelines must be followed. Please refer to the current Shadowclad Specification and Installation Guide.
- Shadowclad is manufactured under a third-party-audited quality control programme and is certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) as compliant with AS/NZS2269 Plywood Structural.
- Shadowclad specifications have been developed based on a combination of the requirements of E2/AS1 External Moisture and Alternative Solutions.