Futurebuild® LVL truFORM®
truFORM® is structural laminated veneer lumber (LVL) specially prepared for use as concrete formwork beams – bearers, joists, walers, soldiers, and more. truFORM represents a substantial improvement over conventional timber and an easier to use, more convenient alternative to other materials.
Features & Benefits
- Strength for strength, light, straight and more uniform.
- Painted bright orange for moisture protection and easy identification.
- Lighter and stronger than traditional alternatives.
- Faster and easier to install than traditional alternatives which enhances productivity and reduces forming costs.
- Use results in an improved concrete finish that is straight and true.
- Manufactured from sustainably grown NZ plantation pine.
- Available FSC® CoC Certified on request (Certificate Number: SCS-COC-001319).
truFORM is manufactured in a fully quality-controlled process to meet the requirements of AS/NZS 4357 for structural LVL.
All truFORM is manufactured using a type ‘A’ bond with less than 0.3mg/l formaldehyde (equivalent to Super E0) emissions from the final product.
Untreated (UT) product may at times contain some glue line insecticide treatment, which is used in product produced for the Australian market.
Selected lengths of 2.4m to 6m (in 600mm increments).