Ultralock Particleboard Flooring
The Kopine Particleboard flooring system is a complete installed solution for a strong, easy to lay floor.
The Kopine™ Ultralock Particleboard flooring system is a unique approach to wood panel floors resulting in a strong and quiet floor that is cost effective, performs well and is easy to install. The patented glue fixed panel edge system bonds panels together forming a continuous flooring membrane. The glue also provides an effective seal against the ingress of moisture into the joints, significantly reducing any potential for edge peaking.
Features & Benefits
Ultralock Particleboard flooring:
- Manufactured from sustainably grown NZ plantation pine
- Fully glued joints (on long edges) significantly reduces any potential for edge peaking
- Able to be laid in most conditions
- In most cases nogs/ dwangs are not required saving time and money
- System uses Gorilla Grip Express adhesive allowing panels to be walked on within 2 hours of installation
- Glued joints have superior shear strength than traditional tongue and groove profile joints
- Ultralock's patented glue joint reduces the risk of floor squeak
- Sheet thickness: 20mm
- Sheet dimensions: 2400 / 3600 × 1200mm
- Low formaldehyde emission (E1)
Compliance & Standards
Kopine Ultralock Flooring products are tested to AS/NZS 1860, but with panel square within 1mm per 1m
|Nominal Thickness (mm)||20|
(x 1200 mm width)
|Available untreated only|
The Kopine Ultralock flooring system is a unique approach to wood panel floors which results in a strong, quiet, floor that is cost effective, performs well and is easy and safe to lay
CHH Woodproducts NZ offers a range of easy to install flooring substrate products. Which flooring substrate is right for your application?
Chemwatch Material Safety Data Sheet Particleboard
Kopine Ultralock Flooring Installation