Handiply® Carpet Grade
Handiply Carpet Grade plwood is a downgraded product that may contain some face imperfections. The smooth face of Carpet Grade plywood is ideally suited for use under carpet in both residential and commercial applications.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown New Zealand plantation pine.
- Edge profile: tongue and groove profile on long sheet edges
- Sheet thicknesses: 15mm, 17mm, 19mm, 21mm or 25mm.
- Sheet dimensions: 2400 × 1200mm or 2700x 1200.
- Available untreated and H3.2 CCA treated.
- Low formaldehyde emission (E0).
- FSC® certified (SCS-COC-001316) upon request.
Handiply plywood is manufactured under a strict quality control programme and is an ‘A Bond’ construction.
Handiply Carpet Grade is manufactured under a third-party-audited quality control programme and is certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) as compliant with AS/NZS 2269 Structural Plywood
Available either untreated or H3.2 CCA treated.
- Handiply Carpet Grade flooring features a tongue and groove profile on the long sheet edges
- Handiply Carpet Grade is supplied in F8 stress grade.