Ecoply® Structural Square Edge
Ecoply® Structural Square Edge plywood is structural-grade plywood with a range of uses throughout the building industry, particularly where known structural characteristics are required. It is available in a full range of thicknesses from 7mm to 25mm and in untreated and treated H3.2 CCA or H3.1 LOSP. Common uses include bracing, interior lining, membrane and roofing substrate and noise control.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine.
- Available in B, C and D surface appearance grades.
- Sheet thicknesses: 7 to 25mm.
- Sheet dimensions: 2400/2700 × 1200mm.
- Available untreated and H3.2 CCA or H3.1 LOSP treated.
- Low formaldehyde emission (E0).
- FSC® certified (SCS-COC-001316) upon request.
Ecoply is manufactured under a third-party-audited quality control programme and is certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) as compliant with NZ Building Code standard AS/NZS 2269 Plywood Structural.