Futurebuild® LVL edgeFORM®
edgeFORM® is manufactured from plantation timber veneers and assembled in a pre-defined pattern to be lighter, straighter and more uniform than traditional alternatives.
Features & Benefits
- Arrised and painted red for moisture protection and easy on-site identification.
- Straight and true sections: easier to install and less prone to twisting and cupping.
- Lightweight and versatile: faster to install than traditional alternatives.
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine.
- Stringent quality control; EWPAA certified.
- Available FSC® CoC Certified on request (Certificate Number: SCS-COC-001319).
All edgeFORM is manufactured using a type ‘A’ bond with less than 0.3mg/l formaldehyde (equivalent to Super E0) emissions from the final product.
Untreated (UT) product may at times contain some glueline insecticide treatment which is used in product produced for the Australian market.
- Available in 6.0m lengths.