Handiply® Square Edge
Handiply® Square Edge plywood forms part of our non-structural grade of plywood. Non-structural plywood has a range of uses throughout the building industry, particularly where structural characteristics are not required. It is available in a range of thicknesses from 9mm to 19mm and in untreated and treated H3.2 CCA
Common uses include: temporary hoardings, non-structural packaging, dog kennels, letter boxes, doll houses, landscaping fencing, formwork for paths and driveways, making furniture or toys, temporary weather proofing for damaged buildings.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine.
- Similar appearance to CD face grade but may have open face knots.
- Edge profile: square edge.
- Sheet thicknesses: 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 17mm or 19mm.
- Sheet dimensions: 2400 × 1200mm.
- Available untreated and H3.2 CCA treated.
- Low formaldehyde emission (E0).
- FSC® certified (SCS-COC-001316) upon request.
Handiply non-structural plywood is manufactured under a strict quality control programme and is an ‘A Bond’ construction.
Handiply non-structural products must not be used in any structural or load-bearing applications as outlined under the NZ Building Code.
Non-structural plywood is not compliant with the NZ Building Code.