Futurebuild® LVL hyCHORD®
hyCHORD® is ideal for truss chords in high-load applications where strength and predictable deflection performance are paramount. With hyCHORD, designers can confidently exploit the excellent strength properties for minimum sections, and then utilise the predicted deflection performance to apply just the right amount of camber to ensure flat ceilings and a no ‘dips or bumps’ roofline.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine.
- Straight, true and dimensionally stable.
- High strength, yet light to handle.
- Predicted deflection performance for a more uniform finish with ceiling linings.
- Minimise joints and wastage – lengths available up to 7.2 metres.
- Stringent quality control – EWPAA certified.
- Available FSC® CoC Certified on request (Certificate Number: SCS-COC-001319).
- Readily available H1.2 treated using a glue line and surface spray treatment to the requirements of NZS 3640. H3.1 LOSP available subject to lead times and minimum volumes*.
* Contact CHH Woodproducts for further information.
Manufactured and properties evaluated in accordance with AS/NZS4357 Structural Laminated Veneer Lumber – totally compatible for engineering design in accordance with NZS3603:1993 Timber Structures Standard.
CHH Woodproducts NZ is committed to manufacturing innovative engineered building products. For quality assurance the hyCHORD range is manufactured with independent audit processes and product certification.
All hyCHORD is manufactured using a type ‘A’ bond with less than 0.5mg/l formaldehyde emissions from the final product.
Untreated (UT) product may at times contain some glue line insecticide treatment, which is used in product produced for the Australian market.
- Please contact CHH Woodproducts for available lengths.