Futurebuild® LVL hyONE®
hyONE® is ideally suited in applications where depth is restricted or when a solution is sought over a steel offering.
Features & Benefits
- Straight and true for ease of installation.
- High strength, yet easy to handle.
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine.
- Wood-based product – use of structural wood stores carbon and helps reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Readily available untreated or H1.2 treated using a glue line and surface spray treatment to the requirements of NZS 3640. H3.1 LOSP available subject to lead times and minimum volumes*.
- Available FSC® CoC Certified on request (Certificate Number: SCS-COC-001319).
* Contact CHH Woodproducts for further information.
Manufactured and properties evaluated in accordance with AS/NZS 4357 Structural Laminated Veneer Lumber – totally compatible for engineering design in accordance with NZS3603:1993 Timber Structures Standard.
- Please contact CHH Woodproducts for available lengths.