Futurebuild® LVL hyPLANK®
hyPLANK® is a strong yet lightweight laminated veneer lumber (LVL) scaffold plank. The defined structural properties of LVL and strict quality control processes ensure safe and consistent performance, thus hyPLANK has significantly higher structural reliability than sawn timber. This makes hyPLANK ideal to use in place of conventional timber, and where modular systems cannot accommodate the size and shape of the scaffolding requirement. hyPLANK is also used to considerable advantage where corrosion is a hazard for metal planks.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine.
- Individually proof tested for safety and performance.
- Tough and long lasting, especially in corrosive environments.
- Wax emulsion end seal reduces moisture ingress.
- Lightweight and versatile.
- Stringent quality control – EWPAA certified.
- Available FSC® CoC Certified on request (Certificate Number: SCS-COC-001319).
hyPLANK is manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS 4357-2005, Structural laminated veneer lumber and meeting the performance requirements for scaffold planks specified in AS 1577 – 1993: Scaffold Planks.
All hyPLANK is manufactured using a type ‘A’ bond with less than 0.3mg/l formaldehyde (equivalent to Super E0) emissions from the final product.
Untreated (UT) product may at times contain some glue line insecticide treatment, which is used in product produced for the Australian market.
- Available in 3.0, 3.6, and 4.2m lengths.