Futurebuild® LVL hySPAN®
hySPAN® is easy to work with using traditional building tools and is clearly branded for easy identification and your guarantee of quality. hySPAN is suitable for all structural applications in residential, commercial, industrial and rural applications (subject to design verification). hySPAN is not intended to support brickwork or other heavy masonry products.
Features & Benefits
- hySPAN is manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine forests, which is rotary peeled, dried, and laminated together in continuous long lengths.
- Straight, true, strong, lightweight and dimensionally stable.
- Readily available untreated or H1.2 treated using a glue line and surface spray treatment to the requirements of NZS 3640. H3.1 LOSP available subject to lead times and minimum volumes*, some product may be held in stock.
- Supported by technical support and software from CHH Woodproducts.
- designIT software available.
- Veneers are bonded together using a type 'A' (marine) bond, which has proven performance for in excess of 50 years.
- Each stick is branded for ease of identification; EWPAA certified with stringent quality control procedures.
Available FSC® CoC Certified on request (Certificate Number: SCS-COC-001319).
* Contact CHH Woodproducts for further information.
CHH Woodproducts' LVL products are manufactured in accordance with AS/NZ 4357 Structural Laminated Veneer Lumber with properties determined in accordance with AS/NZS 4063.2:2010 and so comply with the provisions of the New Zealand Building Code through clause 2.3 for engineering design in accordance with NZS3603:1993 Timber Structures Standard.
CHH Woodproducts is committed to manufacturing innovative engineered building products. For quality assurance the Futurebuild range is manufactured with independent audit processes and product certification.
All Futurebuild is manufactured using a type ‘A’ bond with less than 0.5mg/l formaldehyde emissions from the final product.
Untreated (UT) product may at times contain some glueline insecticide treatment which is used in product produced for the Australian market.
- Available in 600mm increments from 2.4m to 13.2m.