Laserframe® Cavity Batten
CHH Woodproducts manufactures a range of solid and finger-jointed timber products for use as Cavity Batten.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine.
- High temperature kiln-dried Radiata pine.
- Service and technical support from CHH Woodproducts.
- Fully supported by, and compliant with, NZ Standards.
- Available FSC® CoC Certified on request (Certificate Numbers: SCS-COC-001317, SCS-COC-00403 & SCS-COC-001321).
Cavity Batten products* are fully supported by, and compliant with, the following New Zealand Standards:
- NZS3631 New Zealand Grading Rules
- NZS3640 Chemical Preservation of Round and Sawn Timber
- NZS3604 Timber Framed Buildings.
* Timber is sold as cut-off log and must be graded by the roof tile installer to ensure it is fit for purpose.