Laserframe® combines strength and cost effectiveness with total design flexibility. Pine framing has been used by generations of New Zealand builders, and is preferred over other structural materials due to its high strength-to-weight ratio, flexibility and ease of use. Laserframe renewable pine framing is grown in sustainably managed plantations. It is also available Forest Stewardship Council® Chain of Custody (FSC CoC) certified on request. Laserframe Structural Timber has been quality assured, graded and tested according to New Zealand Standards.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine.
- High temperature kiln-dried Radiata pine provides fast ‘close in’.
- Machine stress graded for structural assurance.
- Service and technical support from CHH Woodproducts.
- Fully supported by, and compliant with, NZ Standards.
- Available FSC® CoC Certified on request (Certificate Numbers: SCS-COC-001317, SCS-COC-00403 & SCS-COC-001321).
Laserframe Structurally Graded timber is fully supported by, and compliant with, the following New Zealand Standards:
- NZS3603 Timber Structures Standard
- NZS3622 Verification of Timber Properties
- NZS3640 Chemical Preservation of Round and Sawn Timber
- NZS3604 Timber Framed Buildings.