Pinex® Verified® is a great alternative to the more traditional No.1 Frame and is the perfect solution for any outdoor project as it has the added bonus of being structurally tested. You can rely on Pinex Verfied for both structural and non-structural applications.
House Piles and Anchor Piles, both treated to H5, are ideal for vertical loads in the construction period of your home or alternately as Retaining Wall Posts.
Features & Benefits
- Pinex Verified is the perfect solution for any outdoor project and has the added bonus of being tested for both structural and non-structural applications.
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine.
- Pinex Verified is tested to the SG8 Wet Structural values as found in NZS3622
- Suitable in fully exposed situations.
- Specified and sold in dry size but produced and provided wet.
- Build time reduced due to requirement for fewer bearers, poles and foundations (dependent on individual structure design).
Available FSC® CoC Certified on request (Certificate Numbers: SCS-COC-001317, SCS-COC-000403 & SCS-COC-001321).
The following are the most relevant standards:
NZS3602:2003 Timber and Wood-Based Products for Use in Building
NZS3603:1993 Timber Structures Standard
- NZS3604:2011 Timber Framed Buildings
- NZS3622:2004 Verification of Timber Properties
- NZS3631:1988 New Zealand Timber Grading Rules
- NZS3640:2003 Chemical Preservation of Round and Sawn Timber.