Manufactured from extruded aluminium or folded from stainless steel, the Shadowclad™ Flashings range is purpose-designed to complement the Shadowclad plywood panel range.
Aluminium horizontally installed flashings come in 3600mm lengths and vertically installed angles are available in 3000mm & 6000mm lengths. Stainless Steel flashings are available in 3000mm lengths.
Features & Benefits
Shadowclad Flashings Range
- Available in aluminium or stainless steel
- A range of profiles including internal and external angles
- Purpose-designed for use with Shadowclad plywood panels in exterior applications
- Aluminium flashings available in Mill or Natural Anodised finishes
- Stainless Steel flashings suitable for sea spray zone
- Independently tested for weathertightness and compliant with table 20 of E2/AS1, Shadowclad flashings achieve 50-year durability in all NZS 3604 exposure zones, including zone D (sea spray).
Shadowclad aluminium flashings are available in either natural anodised finish (silver colour) for immediate installation, or mill finished allowing them to be powder coated to any desired colour finish.
Speak to your local Powdercoater to get more information.
Mill finish is pre-treated to AS3715. Powder coating to the desired colour is required prior to installation.
Download Shadowclad Flashings range and dimensions