Shadowclad® Natural Groove
Shadowclad Natural Groove is an uncoated panel suitable for staining and painting when used in applications exposed to weather. The Shadowclad Natural Groove product features a 9mm wide, 5mm deep profile every 150mm across the sheet.
Shadowclad Natural Groove is ideal both as an exterior cladding (H3.1 LOSP), and for internal dry situations (untreated product) that may be clear coated.
Shadowclad Natural Groove adds the warmth, versatility and durability of wood to any residential or commercial project.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine.
- Range of sheet sizes, profiles and finishes for wide design flexibility.
- Compliant with NZ Building Code requirements.
- Vertical shiplap joints for easy and watertight installation.
- Low formaldehyde emission (E0).
- FSC® certified (SCS-COC-001316) upon request.
- Band-sawn sheet surface provides a compelling tactile finish.
- Shadowclad exterior cladding system includes a wide range of purpose-designed exterior flashings.
- CHH Woodproducts™ installation guidelines must be followed. Please refer to the current Shadowclad Specification and Installation Guide.
- Shadowclad is manufactured under a third-party-audited quality control programe and is certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) as compliant with AS/NZS2269 Plywood Structural.