Shadowclad® Natural Texture
Shadowclad Natural Texture is an uncoated panel suitable for staining and painting when used in applications exposed to weather. The Shadowclad Natural Texture product features a solid band-sawn face profile.
Shadowclad Natural Texture is ideal both as an exterior cladding (H3.1 LOSP), and for internal dry situations (untreated product) that may be clear coated.
Shadowclad Natural Texture adds the warmth, versatility and durability of wood to any residential or commercial project.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine.
- Range of sheet sizes, profiles and finishes for wide design flexibility.
- Compliant with NZ Building Code requirements.
- Vertical shiplap joints for easy and watertight installation.
- Low formaldehyde emission (E0).
- FSC® certified (SCS-COC-001316) upon request.
- Band-sawn sheet surface provides a compelling tactile finish.
- Shadowclad exterior cladding system includes a wide range of purpose-designed exterior flashings.
- CHH Woodproducts™ installation guidelines must be followed. Please refer to the current Shadowclad Specification and Installation Guide.
- Shadowclad is manufactured under a third-party-audited quality control programe and is certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) as compliant with AS/NZS2269 Plywood Structural.