Technical & Engineering
We're all about continuous improvement
Showcase your ability to build engineering innovations based at one of our five heavy industrial manufacturing plants in NZ. You'll have the opportunity to collaborate and apply your critical thinking to the most vexing issues we at times can face. As a business we have a mix of state of the art new technologies and some fairly aged heavy industrial machinery and both present challenges.
Progressive thinkers who operate well under pressure and can adopt imaginative ways to contribute will take pride in advancing the state of our manufacturing technology and work within teams focused on delivering preventative maintenance strategies and continuous improvement to optimise plant efficiencies and reliability.
With a vast array of speciality areas and opportunities, if you're up for the challenge, the reward is satisfaction and knowing you helped build something real.
Tech & Engineering
- Engineering Managers
- Mechanical & Electrical Team Leaders
- Reliability Engineers
- Control Systems Engineers
- Process Optimisation Engineers/Technicians
- Maintenance Planning
- Industrial Fitters & Electricians
- Stores & Warehouse Management
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Preventative maintenance
- Practical & hands on
- Building a culture of innovation
- Cutting Edge Leadership Programme
- 3 year Trade Apprenticeships
- Individual support for technical development